623 Montecito Boulevard
Taking full advantage of the stunning views, this single-level, contemporary 3-bed, 2-bath Montecito Heights home on 1.56 +/- acres has been thoughtfully remodeled to connect indoor and outdoor spaces. The open, light-filled floorplan features lofty 14-ft ceilings and spectacular west-facing views. The spacious eat-in chef’s kitchen is perfect for entertaining. From a large deck that spans the length of the house and from several patios you can look across Napa Valley, watch spectacular sunsets, relax and enjoy the local wildlife. Prime Napa location minutes from the heart of downtown.
The 2,560 +/- sq. ft. the main house was built in 1955 and extensively renovated in 2010 by San Francisco architect Holly Hulburd in collaboration with the current owners who are artists and designers. They created an open and airy living space with particular attention to quality materials, fixtures, and energy efficiency. The house was featured in California Home + Design magazine in 2010. Separate from the main house, above the 3-car garage is a renovated 1-bed, 1-bath, 692 sq. ft. +/- guest house with open living room and full kitchen.
- Guesthouse currently rents for $2,800 per month furnished.
- Large eat-in kitchen with high-end appliances: Electrolux 6 burner gas cooktop, Bosch double oven, Bosch dishwasher, KitchenAid range hood, Fisher Paykel refrigerator, Uline wine refrigerator, and Caesarstone countertops.
- Original fireplace in the master suite, modern wood burning stove in the living room.
- Soaking tub in master bath and walk-in shower with views to the outdoors and radiant heat.
- Heath tiles in kitchen and bathrooms.
- Bamboo floors; 3 bedrooms have original oak floors.
- Separate laundry room off the kitchen with Maytag washer and dryer.
- Plenty of built-in storage, walk-in closet in the master bedroom suite.
- Large crawlspace under main house provides additional storage space.
- Gated entry with large off-street parking area.
- Landscaped front and sides with automatic irrigation system.
- Tankless water heater.
- Central air conditioning and heat.
- Automatic sprinkler system.
- Metal roof on the main house, composition on garage/guest house.
- Ceraclad, a cement-based, fire-resistant panel siding from Japan on the main house; wood siding on garage/guesthouse.
Saturday, August 3rd, 1-4pm
Sunday, August 4th, 1-4pm
Thursday, August 1st, 9-Noon
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Phoebe Brookbank
24-hour notice preferred.
Country Property SpecialistColdwell Banker Brokers Of The ValleycalDRE# 01934634(707) 548-6407 office(707) 548-6407 mobilephoebebrookbank.com